Sunday, August 19, 2007

And it Finally happened....


We got married on July 28, 2007. Well most of you know that we got married a few weeks back and i must say life has been great! LOVING our new home, new job, new ministry appointment, and my beautiful wife!
We are back in Thompson now... The honeymoon was great...we enjoyed various places and fancy rooms across Alberta and Saskatchewan! And a nice stop to our friends Terrin & Brett's wedding! It's good to be home though... I just finished preaching my first Sunday Morning in Church and my message is really where I am at right now... God has led us here on the journey and it's neat. I'm thankful He's here with us! At first i was afraid to come back to Thompson, as it's been 5.5 years and i find myself to be a complete larger city guy... But i now see it as a little adventerous and look forward to the upcoming year!
I doubt many people will read this, as blogging has kinda been lost for facebook and myspace, but I think i need to blog a little being that I am a little isolated from friends, other cities etc.... Ah well, i've got a great wife, church, youth group, and newly opened Starbucks, so i'm set! Remember friends: When God opens a door, He opens a Starbucks!!!!
Anyhow... This will be my spot where i ramble, update, do book/music reviews and post thoughts for the year... look to hear from you friends!!!! Grace!

Comments:
its good to see that someone still blogs although i cant say that for myself. congrats again and i wanted you to know that i miss your sermons. you truly are a natural pastor!
 
Tiffany you are too nice... Thanks that's encouraging and know that i miss you too... I look forward to my Saskatoon visits, with all of you crazy/fun Lawsoners lol!
I needed to pick up blogging again because of the isolation! God is good and so is life!
 
Hey Jordan! Wow it's been a long time since I have entered the blogging world and since I have checked your blog. I myself have tried to begin blogging again. I have succeeded in blogging twice this month. I miss it and I like reading yours and others blogs!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]