Thursday, February 22, 2007

Line.



I couldn't believe it when i saw that this site actually existed and that it was true... I thought is it actually possible for Christians to squeeze out any more good marketing gimmick's that would surprise me?... Working part-time at a Christian bookstore has opened my eyes to a lot of "ministry minded products" (no hint of sarcasm on my voice i promise?)...Insoles for your shoes with scripture verses on them to show that you are always standing on the Word of God is one thing... Scripture mints quite another... but this takes the whole bakery... As Johnny Cash once talked about walking the line, i think this product crosses it even further! T-shirts with sayings written on them in tongues... that have meanings to them... I'm not kidding... Wish i was!
Check it out: http://www.holyghosttees.com/

Comments:
lol...that is absolutely nuts....I guess the human mind really doesn'
t stop with scriptured mints eh?
 
my fave is how they have a mysapce, but not only that.. use sex to sell their shirts...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=35517622&albumID=0&imageID=1587649
 
Hey Jordan. It's Ladonna. Congrats on your engagement!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo! All the best!
 
I have to laugh. I think that we have crossed the line a long time ago. Great post here.
 
You have been tagged (re: my last blog) - blame Tanys and Jenny!
 
Well written article.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]