Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Was There Ever Any Doubt???


Well one of my favorite shows of the summer (I only watch two) has just come to an end and I am very pleased with the outcome. As soon as the First episode of Rockstar:Supernova began i picked Lukas Rossi to win... Many people doubted that choice but i KNEW all along that he would win, there was just never a doubt... His look immediately reaked of "Rockstar", his new clothes and attitude gave off that vibe even more, His determination was a "First place or your last" mentality kinda like good old Ricky Bobby and He was a great singer... In an odd way, the way he carried himself and his determination was kind of inspiring to some extent.. He almost had a "nice arrogance" if you can say such a thing? He was confident in his abilities and it's what brought him to the end... I'm not gonna say he had the best "Voice" per say out of the bunch, but C'mon Rockstar isn't American idol and "Voice" plays a role but not the whole role of the front man of a band...Lukas possessed "Front Man" Qualities, right off the get go and heck he did an amazing "Radiohead"...
I think he will make a great front man and almost guarantees that i will be purchasing Supernova's Album when it hits stores on November 14. I find it kinda odd however how both years that Rockstar has been going that Canadians have won both times...Kinda cool though... Anyways here's a post, a kind of tribute and congrats to Mr.rossi, I knew you'd do it!

Comments:
Not only both Canadians, but both Torontonians... odd eh?

I was rooting for Toby... and alas, he made it to "third place". Good 'ol bronze... but my biggest heartbreak all season was Ryan (but whats with his song on Tuesday... not my thing... lyrics were way to sketchy!)

Anyways... congrats on your predictins, and I'll hopefully have mine next year.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]