Thursday, September 07, 2006

"It's the most wonderful time of the year...."



Well the time has FINALLY come! A new NFL season... a new New York Jets season... another chance for Chad Pennington to regain his QB form and show up the critics... Another time for Terrel owens to get kicked off his team... another time to see if Brett Favre really should have retired... A new beginning for New Orleans and Reggie Bush... Another 16 game season... With playoffs in January... Another season of fantasy football... What will Ricky williams do even when he's not in the league lol... Who will be the suprise player and playoff team... Will the Steeler's repeat as Super Bowl champions... Will i be disappointed again come mid-October... AHHH the possibilities..

As you can tell I am pumped for the NFL season to begin, it truly is my favorite sport... Kickoff is tonight at 6:30 and I'm at work...Ah well though, all the action really kicks off on Sunday... I predict the dolphins beat the Steeler's tonite...Should be a good season... I raise my cup to the New York jets, my boys since the beginning and say *cheers*.... For anyone who cares or shares this same love... Enjoy the season... Win, lose, or draw...It's gonna be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Comments:
Oh fooseball how much fun! I mean football! Oh silly me all those game sport things look the same. Actually I like football and I love watching with Andrew so I am deffinitly looking forward to it!
 
Lets Go SeaHawks
 
Seahawks??? I don't know about that Justin...j/k, they possibly will make the big game at the end of the season again... and Joe that post was for you, but comment on the site for sure (to let others know these posts are great lol) and trash talk a little dude...that's who you are... and you're right that new John Mayer is pretty killer...very mellow stuff but nice..."Vultures" is still the BEST bro...later!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]